To play basketball with the Parramatta Basketball Association you will first have to register with our Association, there are a number of benefits associated with your registration with us, it’s your ticket to playing hoops, your protection against the inconvenience of injury and your passport to savings.
How to become a Registered member;
Fill in all details on the application form by clicking on the link here
Personal Injury Insurance
Once payment has been received for your registration you are immediately covered as part of our Insurance program (Personal Accident Insurance). If you sustain an injury whilst playing basketball you may be entitled to compensation.
When are you covered? When playing basketball or associated competition, tournaments, practice events, training, associated training, activities connected with the sport of basketball for and on behalf of Parramatta Basketball Association, whilst staying away from the insured persons usual residence including but not limited to a tour, camp or event or involved in any voluntary labour, club/association business including administrative activities, meetings, presentation nights and/or any other organised functions including travel to and/or from and/or between the locations of the activities and/or events. Any activity must be authorised by the association.
To make a claim?
1. Obtain claim forms from Parramatta Basketball. You can ask at the canteen or court supervisor for the form.
2. Have the claim form fully completed as per instructions provided on the claim form.
3. A claim form should be completed within 30 days from the date of your injury.
4. When completing the claim form, please ensure that as much information as possible is provided in support
of your claim.
5. Forward your completed claim form and supporting documentation as per the instructions on the claim form.
For more information please call us on 02 – 9646 3840 and speak to a representative about your claim.